| Author |
Replies: 45 / Views: 2,195 |
|
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23831 Posts |
22 September
Dearborn Empty_Pockets Half HondoB -makecents- mrwhatisit nickelsearcher nss-52 NumisRob OndiWave
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
634 Posts |
I am looking forward to another Gift Exchange from Santa! I'm IN!
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23831 Posts |
Almost a dozen
Santa is not currently posting daily in an effort to get this thread moved up on a regular basis so for today 26 September our list is Colhand1 Dearborn Empty_Pockets Half HondoB -makecents- mrwhatisit nickelsearcher nss-52 NumisRob OndiWave
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23831 Posts |
Flash back to 1967 we have the dirty dozen
Samson Posey (#1) Vernon L. Pinkley (#2) Robert T. Jefferson (#3) Glenn Gilpin (#4) Roscoe Lever (#5) Milo Vladek (#6) Seth K. Sawyer (#7) Archer J. Maggott (#8) Joseph Wladislaw (#9) Pedro Jimenez (#10) Victor R. Franko (#11) Tassos R. Bravos (#12)
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23831 Posts |
sorry wrong list it is 2026 and our dirty dozen are Colhand1 Dearborn Empty_Pockets Half HondoB jason39305 -makecents- mrwhatisit nickelsearcher nss-52 NumisRob OndiWave Looking for more members to join 
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
608 Posts |
Hmmmmmmm Is there an appropriate pizza for the holidays?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
9011 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23831 Posts |
When I was in school, I worked at a mom and pop pizza place. I cooked and delivered pizzas. This is kind of what they looked like.  and when the student in the dorms found out this was how I was making them our orders increased and they were sending them to each other (also did something similar for Valentine's day) The owner of the shop said I was his " Santa" as propfits increased over the holiday insted of dropping of as the students went home, locals began sending them to each other.
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107822 Posts |
Pizza is ALWAYS appropriate 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
278 Posts |
PIZZA!! Did someone say PIZZA?!! Pizza is the food of the gods! Joanne 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18916 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
  United States
23831 Posts |
Funny Now where are all the other members who would like to join the exchange?
rggoodie aka Richard "catch em doing something right"
|
|
Valued Member
United States
278 Posts |
@NumisRob...LOL I would certainly buy this coin unfortunately I have Empty_Pockets.  Joanne 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18916 Posts |
Quote: I would certainly buy this coin unfortunately I have Empty_Pockets Maybe you should write to Santa and ask for one! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
1560 Posts |
I am participating. After a long time, the US postal system has resumed shipping to Russia, and I hope to receive something interesting from my colleagues across the ocean 
|
| |
Replies: 45 / Views: 2,195 |