| Author |
Replies: 251 / Views: 16,901 |
|
|
|
New Member
United States
42 Posts |
Quote: Got a 2026 P dime in change from Hardee's in Millsboro, DE, this morning. This is the first 2026 coin I've found. Congratulations!  I didn't know there was still a Hardees.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196469 Posts |
Quote: I didn't know there was still a Hardees. They are still out there. The one closest to me closed because a new Chick-fil-A and a new Starbucks opened. However, I pass by three of them if I have to go into the office. BTW, this is Carl's Jr. to the people out west, they are the same thing.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1806 Posts |
I've only gotten 5 P and 1 D for nickels and 8 P for dimes. Not one quarter around here.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196469 Posts |
Quote: I've only gotten 5 P and 1 D for nickels and 8 P for dimes. Not one quarter around here. Still better than me. 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
145 Posts |
Quote: BTW, this is Carl's Jr. to the people out west, they are the same thing. Love me a fresh hot Western Bacon Cheesburger!
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196469 Posts |
Quote: Love me a fresh hot Western Bacon Cheesburger! 
|
|
New Member
United States
42 Posts |
There is a Family Dollar next door to the laundry I operate. I went over there this morning to buy some coffee and received a SemiQ nickel in my change. A couple hours later I went back over there for some stuff and scored yet another one.
After work, I thought "third times a charm" so I went back to the store and purchased a 6 pack and in my change was a 2004-P Lewis & Clark nickel and a 1998 Canadian Penny. YAY, HOOT HOOT! lol
At work though, I did happen to come across 2 more SemiQ (DOI) Liberty Bell quarters and 3 Bicentennials. But as we all know, the Drummer Boy quarters are all over the place.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196469 Posts |
Fantastic! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30362 Posts |
You had a very good day, Pre_Coder. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108016 Posts |
fantastic finds Pre_Coder
|
|
New Member
United States
42 Posts |
Thank you very much!
I am anticipating the phase 4 - US Constitution Quarters - to come flying through here at any time. I believe the release was Aug 26, but the mints are very busy.
Edited by Pre_Coder Today 16M ago
|
| |
Replies: 251 / Views: 16,901 |