Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Washington 1982 Commem.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,758Next Topic  
Valued Member
sandpaper's Avatar
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2007  11:41 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add sandpaper to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Anyone know what the issue price of these were? The TV says around $25, but they are selling them for $16. I bought an uncirc. a few weeks ago for $4. (makes me wonder about my many modern purchases)
Rest in Peace
Gary Burke's Avatar
United States
3730 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2007  12:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gary Burke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know the issue price, but I bought several recently for $8 each.
Valued Member
edix's Avatar
United States
270 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2007  12:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edix to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Initially $8.50 for the uncirculated and $10.50 for the proof, but went up to $10 for the unc. and $12 for the proof several years later in the program, which didn't end until nearly 1986.
Pillar of the Community
Spider5689's Avatar
United States
2269 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2007  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spider5689 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$4 was a good price. Unfortunately there are almost 7 million out there, this tends to hold the price down. Lately I have seen the Uncirculated being sold for $8.00. The proofs are going for around $10.00.
Pillar of the Community
Spider5689's Avatar
United States
2269 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2007  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spider5689 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Basically their selling today for their issue price from 1982.
Valued Member
sandpaper's Avatar
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2007  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sandpaper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, everyone. $8.50 and $10.50 Those people on the Dish were lying,I can't believe it. Yeah my price was good,I got it from a guy I met at work, who is selling everything.I should make a list.
Pillar of the Community
Irishraider's Avatar
United States
1454 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2007  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Irishraider to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got mine for about $4 also about a year ago on ebay. I like them and need to get more of them while they are still cheap.

Valued Member
sandpaper's Avatar
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2007  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sandpaper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to see you around, Irish. I will see if he has more.The guy is retiring from the Carp. union at like 67.He has some nice coins,and had a table,but there's not many shows and far from him. He has a bunch, but I cant remember what. Lots of various Barbers,Walkers,Liberty Dimes,in albums.ASE.Dollars too. Gonna call him, he doesn't mind individual buys. Maybe some members might want things.I'm on E-Bay,but just to look. Someday I gotta start getting some numbers, but I'm hesitant to begin.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,758Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Forums