Can someone tell me what the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Silver Maple Leaf Coin Set is worth or what you would pay for it I found one for $400.00. I have read they sold out in days in 2010,and where sold at $199.00, and only 4,000 of these sets where made. I just need to know if it is worth it. It dose come in a maple wood box with COA from the R.C.M. Anny response is helpful. thank you for looking.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use