Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1963 2 Coins 1 Day

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,399Next Topic  
Valued Member
srcliff's Avatar
United States
453 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2015  07:02 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add srcliff to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I usually check the coins that come through my registers at my store. Yesterday I found a 63 dime pretty heavily circulated but I grabbed it for my silver bag. I thought to myself about how long since I've found any silver quarters and couldn't even remember, it was before I had found a 63 Kennedy over the summer at least. As I am tucking the dime safely in my pocket I realize there is some other change in there. I go to remove the random change and transfer it to my other pocket as to prevent scratching the dime more, I give that handful a quick look......1963 quarter! Must have gotten it back from buying lunch.

I know neither one is worth much more than melt but it still made my day!
Pillar of the Community
kanga's Avatar
United States
5825 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2015  08:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...I had found a 63 Kennedy...


What am I missing here?
Pillar of the Community
BadToTheBone's Avatar
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2015  08:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always a nice find when you get silver at cost of the coin.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2015  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am sure it was a slip and srcliff meant to say 1964 for the Kennedy. Right?

Nice finds though.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
ChildOfTheWheat's Avatar
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2015  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, very nice finds! Gotta get that silver!
Valued Member
srcliff's Avatar
United States
453 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2015  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add srcliff to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry 64 Kennedy. I had 63 on the brain.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,399Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums