Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Cent Beaten With The Ugly Stick?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,987Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Potbellypub's Avatar
United States
900 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2017  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Potbellypub to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a new one for me crazybo! I've heard of people falling out of an ugly tree and hitting every limb and just figured that's where ugly sticks came from . That's why I love this family, always something new to learn. Thanks for the wrinkle!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  11:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Now, the answer that it seems JBuck and one other may be the only ones to correctly answer (right Boss?) It is a musical Instrument!
That be it.

I seem to recall my grandfather talking about it way back when. Like, forty years way back. I doubt I would have had that memory triggered if this were not multiple choice.
Pillar of the Community
Coppergold's Avatar
United States
939 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coppergold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd say this one may have caught the ugly stick beating.
Cent-Beaten-With-The-Ugly-Stick?
Cent-Beaten-With-The-Ugly-Stick?
Cent-Beaten-With-The-Ugly-Stick?
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'd say this one may have caught the ugly stick beating.
Whoa!
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Note correct technique of holding a coin by its rims for examination.
Edited by Coinfrog
11/30/2017 6:25 pm
Pillar of the Community
Coppergold's Avatar
United States
939 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coppergold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
haha coinfrog I figured it was already beatin enough. Lol it needs my loving care now. Hahaha
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rest in Peace
Crazyb0's Avatar
10197 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Walk softly but carry a big Ugly Stick"
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79656 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got it wrong, but it's ok. I know what it is now though with the answers. I chose the answer "The wood chunk your Ex used on you".
Errers and Varietys.
Rest in Peace
Crazyb0's Avatar
10197 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2017  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So did I David, just to get things rolling! This trheads done rather well....
Cent-Beaten-With-The-Ugly-Stick?

  Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,987Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Forums