| Author |
Replies: 13 / Views: 1,003 |
|
|
Valued Member
United States
50 Posts |
*** Edited by Staff to Add Year / Mintmark / Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***Hi I just found a coin that I thought felt different from other coins So I read up about it and it weighed 3 g and I compared it to other coins and the only Weighed 2.5 Seems to be a little thicker I was just wondering if it was worth anything?
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
24885 Posts |
 To the Forum.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
21912 Posts |
 To the CCF Would you please post a right side up picture of both sides in the appropriate forum. It is possible you might have a rare 1983 3.1g copper cent.
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
50 Posts |
Not sure how to upload my pictures?
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79393 Posts |
 To CCF! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
50 Posts |
So frustrated. Trying to upload photo but not working.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Where are you getting stuck?
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
50 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
50 Posts |
Probably not the correct coin that is worth money but it just was Different. Just was checking. Ya never know. Lol. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
62064 Posts |
That is a damaged zinc coin. See the gray on the coin. That is zinc. That coin is not a copper planchet. Spend it while you can.
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
50 Posts |
Darn ok. Thank you ! I'll keep looking.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
It is good to see that you got the pictures to work! 
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
50 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 13 / Views: 1,003 |
|