@zimmy, I think that @KM19 posted the weight at least partly based on my request. Of course you are entitled to your own opinion, but I happen to think that having this information helps to confirm the visual evidence of a missing clad layer.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push." -----Ghanaian proverb
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed." -----King Adz
As a pure amateur in this game, I have no problem stating that Mike is a professional at this stuff. Below is a link to Mike's website, but he does poke his head here onto CCF periodically to weigh in with his opinion. I believe that E&V messaged him about your thread so hopefully Mike will have a chance to check out your coin soon.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use