Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Newbie From Mississippi

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 842Next Topic  
New Member

United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2020  2:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ChelleTank to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hi all... My name is Michelle and I am from Mississippi.

I have kept some coins over the years in my jewelry box that I thought was different and cool that I found in my change. I don't really call myself a coin collector at this point but I had alot of time on my hands and started checking them out online and it is a GREAT new pastime for me.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the newcomers! I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from y'all!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196342 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2020  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 842Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Forums