Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Old Coins From A Vacuum.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 7,153Next Topic
Page: of 3
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2021  04:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Every post on CCF takes up room on their server,and photos use a lot of room. Bobby just recently had to upgrade the storage and that cost money.We are here to help everyone, but posting useless photos or posting a ton of photos in one post is a waist waste...IMHO.I am sure Bobby can explain it better.
John1
Pillar of the Community
tencentpenny's Avatar
United States
795 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2021  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for explaining, I did not realize that. Thank you for explaining that to me, I now understand. I appreciate you explaining that to me; it all makes sense now.
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday, I went to a vacuum at Gas Station But I founds a 1950D Wheat Cents and 23¢ Extra Moneys.
Old-Coins-From-A-Vacuum.
Old-Coins-From-A-Vacuum.
HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Edited by Pancake
05/28/2021 11:56 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2869 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2021  11:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great job.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195742 Posts
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2021  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CambriaMarket to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome, nice find!
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to a Car Wash but I founds a 1951D Wheat Cents and 1956D Wheats Cents.
HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2869 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2021  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great job pancake!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195742 Posts
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Overnight, I went to a Rainstorm Car Wash but I founds a 1947 Wheats Cents and 1995 Canadian Dimes and $9.01 Extra Moneys from vacuums.
Old-Coins-From-A-Vacuum.
HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2869 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not bad. Great job pancake!!!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195742 Posts
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday, I went to a Rainstorm Car Wash but I founds a 1943 Steel Wheats Cents and $9.07 Extra Moneys.
Old-Coins-From-A-Vacuum.
Old-Coins-From-A-Vacuum.
HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2869 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2021  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool cent. I was told it is getting hard to find these in the wild. I have yet to find one.
Edited by Oldfordman
06/27/2021 9:43 pm
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195742 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2021  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The steel cent is nice, but the extra money is more impressive!
  Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 7,153Next Topic
Page: of 3

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.46 seconds to rattle this change. Forums