The small head version is the common variety for the 2004 20c. The coin is only worth face value (i.e. $0.20). The large head variety is worth more but the price has varied greatly over the years and it is currently worth around $1-$2
Mr T is correct there are estimated 400,000 released to circulation. The value of them isn't great at the moment, maybe $2. Jeff has sold some of these fairly recently I think and he may be able to give a more accurate value.
As I mentioned previously, the value of these has varied a fair bit over the years. About 3 years ago I sold a heap from circulation for $15 each (which is way overpriced in my opinion but that's why I sold them ). My personal view is that a circulated coin should be worth around the $2-$3 mark as uncirculated versions are readily available in mint sets (unlike other coins including 2000 incused flags 50c and 1966 wavy 2's 20c).
Just my opinion and I don't know what others think!
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use