Hi going through an error coin lot I came across a 20xx type 2 reverse (wide A M) that is 50 percent off center, Am I correct that there are no other years 20xx other that 2000 that had the wide A M type II reverse? And if so, I guess that this coin could be certified 20(00) type 2 oc?
Thank you Metalman. So my 20xx if definitely type 2 wide A M 20(00), very nice!
Now I have a 199X wide A M and is not a 1999 because of low pop, but could be a 1998 New shinny cent or a 1990,1991 0r 1992.
So I guess my question is there any difference in the dies from 1998 as opposed to the earlier years to tell them apart and dating a 199x Wide A M one way or the other.
Coppercoins would be the one to ask about the differences ,, I have been looking for better than three years to complete the set and have yet to accomplish it so I do not have all the info to determine die pairs .
I have sworn I will not buy them ,, I really want all of them to come from circulation .
Im still two coins short ,, I have to tell you I'm a bit envious of your coin !!
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use