I just found 4 sets of each 1971-s Proof Cameo And 1964 DCAM?
I might of paid about $5 for them?
They where a part of a huge lot I picked up half of them look perfect in color and have not scratches, finger print, specs or anything.
My Question is are these DCAM Proofs they are labeled as them? and they do appear to look different in texture and shine then my other uncirculated from same year.
And someone told me it I get them 3rd party graded there value will go up extremely? Is that worth it?
Unfortunately those do not appear to be DCAM or Cam. Just the normal Proof look of the time. Deep Cameo and Cameo will really pop, the fields will be that flat shine, and the bust will be frosted. I want to say that those started on Lincolns in 75
My original thought was correct I didn't think it was a cameo this one one of the reasons I posted this but since it was in a huge collection I bought off a guy that collected for a long time. I had some questions? I knew the ones I seen had the white frosted look on them... Either way it always good to ask all you here. I can't even imagine the total number of combined years of knowledge here..
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use