Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Off Center LMC Cent

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,002Next Topic  
Valued Member
jimmie81's Avatar
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2014  9:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jimmie81 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hey guys I was wondering if I got a good deal in this off center cent I had a guy come to my house wanting to sell this one and another like ithe only wanted a dollar each for them so I bought them both the other one is like this one so I have two dollars in both of these cents was it a good deal or did I get burnt a new one thank for looking at it and any opinions would be appreciated as I don't know much about them

Off-Center-LMC-Cent
Bedrock of the Community
coop's Avatar
United States
62064 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2014  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Worth more if they have a date. If no date, then you got it for a fair price. If there is a date you got a great deal!
Pillar of the Community
OcalaFlorida's Avatar
United States
2824 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2014  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OcalaFlorida to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I seen them sell for anywhere $2 to $6 more if date is visible they could go for $8-12 or more if date is rare also if they are zincolns or copper LMC. I have also seen them in junk bins for 50 cents each/ 2 for a dollar so it depend and varies.
Valued Member
jimmie81's Avatar
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2014  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimmie81 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys there's no dates on either so I guess there going to make a decent addition to my collection I also bought a 1996 walking liberty 1 oz fine silver dollar from him for twenty dollars but the 96 on the date looks double or machine double I'm trying to put pics on here of it I got it for 15$
Valued Member
jimmie81's Avatar
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2014  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimmie81 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I Got it for 15 twenty for another coin sorry
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,002Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums