I only took pics of the area that looks to have doubling from 2 different coins. Are they DD or MD? Since I am still trying to get the picture taking down I figured I would check here with partial pics first before I start pulling my hair out trying to get full coin pics.
This is from a 1972-S Kennedy(in a 2x2) This is from a 2000-S LMC (in a sealed plastic sleeve so the blurred scratches are on the sleeve) The same 2000-S LMC
It looks like machine damage on th3 "S" mint mark. Note how they reduce the size of the devices. Hub doubling enlarges the devices. Not sure what you are showing on the last image. If that is the bow tie, then it would be too minor to be listed. The first image looks like MD as well. But a side by side of a normal coin's devices and your coin might give us a better idea for size of the devices between the two.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use