I am thinking of getting a couple of my notes graded and found a tpc I never heard of called world banknote grading. I was wondering if anybody has heard of them and/or had any dealings with them. Their service prices seem fairly reasonable and there is no membership required. They started in 2013 according to their website. I am just curious if anybody had any dealings or opinions about this service.
I found a thread about them on another forum but it seems I cannot post it.
It is entitled "World Banknote Grading service - your opinions please" on the Collectors Universe forum
They seem pretty reliable. I do not do much with paper money but I do know that Lyn Knight is one of the reputable, major paper money auctioneers. If they offer WBG certified notes, I would think they are reliable, although I cannot say for sure since this is not really in my realm of knowledge.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use