Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Need Some Help With This 1972 S Penny

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 823Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
111 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2017  8:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Myminely22 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hello it's me again ..... I need help with this coin......is this a doubled die coin?
I-Need-Some-Help-With-This-1972-S-Penny
I-Need-Some-Help-With-This-1972-S-Penny
I-Need-Some-Help-With-This-1972-S-Penny
I-Need-Some-Help-With-This-1972-S-Penny
I-Need-Some-Help-With-This-1972-S-Penny
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2017  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like MD and master hub doubling to me.
John1
Valued Member
United States
111 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2017  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Myminely22 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, then, I'll keep looking ... thank you for helping me.
Pillar of the Community
Mark1959's Avatar
7234 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2017  11:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, MD, just a spender!
Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
IGWTCoins's Avatar
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2017  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add IGWTCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like MD.
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79456 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2017  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MD and Master Die Doubling. No added value. Worth 1 cent.
Errers and Varietys.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 823Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums