Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

A Small Ae4, I Believe Theodosius I

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 806Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Archeo1982's Avatar
Netherlands
534 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  02:18 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Archeo1982 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
One of coins I purchased some time ago.

It's a AE4 issued during the reign of Theodosius I
Obverse: DN THEODOSIVS PF AVG/ Emperor facing right
Reverse: Victory advancing left, holding wreath & palm branch, while dragging a captive. in the left field a Chi-Rho symbol
Mint: ANT B; Antiochia, officina B
Mass: 1.10 gram
Diameter: 13mm

A-Small-Ae4,-I-Believe-Theodosius-I
A-Small-Ae4,-I-Believe-Theodosius-I
Pillar of the Community
Finn235's Avatar
United States
6130 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Finn235 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sand patina looks legit.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 806Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums