Friedsquid I need your help on this one!! On the Canadian paper money form you posted that you found a AOK insert in a AOR Brick of 2006 $5.00 notes. Your number was AOK1971875 replaced the AOR1971874 and the next note in the brick was AOR1971875, same numbers but different prefix. The interesting thing is I have the next insert note with the same last 3 numbers AOK1990875 replacing AOR1990874 and the next note is AOR1990875
Quote: Friedsquid I need your help on this one!! On the Canadian paper money form you posted that you found a AOK insert in a AOR Brick of 2006 $5.00 notes. Your number was AOK1971875 replaced the AOR1971874 and the next note in the brick was AOR1971875, same numbers but different prefix. The interesting thing is I have the next insert note with the same last 3 numbers AOK1990875 replacing AOR1990874 and the next note is AOR1990875
Unfortunately all of my information and findings were given to someone for confirmation of replacements and since that time I have lost all of my info due to a hard drive issue on my computer. :(
I must admit it is not often that the sheet replacement note matches serial numbers with the next note in sequence. It is a lucky find to say the least.
As you are probably aware the AOK range is from 1960-2280 which is a large range of sheet replacements
If I can dig up any notes I can scan them and email them do you...sorry I camt be of more help at this time.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use