Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I'm New Here From Oregon

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 926Next Topic  
New Member
Star82's Avatar
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2020  7:50 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Star82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I have been collecting old coins, error coins, old paper bills, and star notes for quite a while now. I have not had a chance to take any of it in to get it appraised. I'm actually worried about getting taken advantage of! I would like to up load a few things here to get some advice on though. Just to start myself out

I'm-New-Here-From-Oregon
I'm-New-Here-From-Oregon
Edited by Star82
01/24/2020 8:13 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Dorado's Avatar
Canada
24885 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2020  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2020  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 926Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums