I picked up a few rolls of quarters at the bank trying to fill the holes in my ATB circulation set. Two of them were MWR which I don't usually see from my bank, but I didn't think anything of it until I opened the first one and it was a whole role of BU Maryland quarters. Now that I've already opened it I figured there might be a variety or two I could look for, but a quick search did not reveal much.
So my question is, are they worth looking through or should I just send them back?
What if there were an blank/planchet in there? Chances are they are the same. But what if you find 'W' mintmark coin? It is up to you. If you've open 5 rolls of them, that is probably what the rest of them are. If they are all the same reverse that is probably the case.
@coop To my knowledge no W strikes were released for the Statehood Quarters. I already went through the roll I already opened and pulled what is probably the most gorgeous coin I've ever seen. I have one more that I'm still undecided on.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use