the bottom 4 or 5 steps looks like to me a bit wavy but I'll let you look, what do you think? still have not figured anything out on this, bob has not responded. is this even worth figuring out?
Great find it is the first one I seen also with the steps low like that for being wavy. I have several wavy steps along with the top 100 wavy steps. Keep up the great hunting.
Still trying to figure out if this coin holds any value besides 1 cent? I was told that it has happened a couple times in the past (the thermal whatever you call it) with the multiple hubs or HUBS or whatever its called, but no one has told me anything on value. Is it worth anything? Since it has only happened a couple times in the past, does that make this one valueable? Thanks, Glenn
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use