I was hoping to get some feedback on the value of this gold coin. I hope this is the right forum to post this. If not I apologize in advance. Would you sell this based on grey sheet value or slightly above? Any advice on what you coin experts think would be helpful thank you.
A coin of the exact same grade, die variety, and w/ a CAC sticker sold at auction last year on heritage for $3840. I think this one might get a little bump up for the provenance.
What a beautiful coin! I own a few gold coins, but I don't have a "CC" in my collection. What's the backstory on the coin? Thanks for sharing. Good luck if you decide to sell.
$4,000 seems like a reasonable price, since your buyer won't have to pay any auction fee. If you are patient you should eventually find a buyer. It's a quality coin. Or, if you get enough posts to qualify you can list your coin in the CCF "for sale" forum.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use