| Author |
Replies: 4,764 / Views: 545,015 |
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30073 Posts |
Got this one in change yesterday.  
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195873 Posts |
Quote: Got this one in change yesterday. Excellent! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30073 Posts |
Thank you, jbuck. I've always liked that design.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195873 Posts |
Quote: I've always liked that design. Takes me back to grade school when my mother first showed them to me. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30073 Posts |
I was 26. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79217 Posts |
Interesting find, GLB49.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30073 Posts |
Thank you, Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195873 Posts |
Quote:I was 26.  So was my mom. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30073 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 4,764 / Views: 545,015 |