When I fussed over keeping copper, I used empty plastic containers that Kirkland brand (Costco) mixed nuts came in. Filled at least 14 or 15 of them before I decided to dump 'em a few years ago.
I agree with @ijn and @jen that if you are only saving these for their copper value, then there isn't much sense in spending the time and effort to roll them.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push." -----Ghanaian proverb
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed." -----King Adz
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use