Well it could be a complete fantasy coin, but I do see some design consistencies between this piece and a 5th Century BC Macedonian Octodrachm:
https://www.acsearch.info/search.html?id=390070
https://www.acsearch.info/search.html?id=2309555
By the way, I used the search terms STANDING BY HORSE to find this result.
https://www.acsearch.info/search.html?id=390070
https://www.acsearch.info/search.html?id=2309555
Quote:
Horseman, wearing chlamys and petasos, holding two spears, standing right behind horse standing right, foreleg raised / Quadripartite incuse square.
Horseman, wearing chlamys and petasos, holding two spears, standing right behind horse standing right, foreleg raised / Quadripartite incuse square.
By the way, I used the search terms STANDING BY HORSE to find this result.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
-----Ghanaian proverb
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

























