Again, thanks for your replies. I am in no way satisfied with the coin. As soon as I saw it it was obvious this coin was cleaned, and not long ago. My intent is to have no details coins in this completed set.
After I taking my own photos, I was able to tweak them bit and duplicate the sellers images. Deception? Perhaps.
Regardless, the coin is well packaged and happily on its way back to the seller with a full refund due on delivery.
The hunt continues. One takes a chance on raw coins when pictures are your only guide.
Thanks again for all of the feedback.
After I taking my own photos, I was able to tweak them bit and duplicate the sellers images. Deception? Perhaps.
Regardless, the coin is well packaged and happily on its way back to the seller with a full refund due on delivery.
The hunt continues. One takes a chance on raw coins when pictures are your only guide.
Thanks again for all of the feedback.























