| Author |
Replies: 5 / Views: 124 |
|
|
New Member
United States
16 Posts |
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1850 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79400 Posts |
Looks like damage to me.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
21912 Posts |
Not an error of any kind. That did not happen during the striking of the coin. It is PMD of some sort. Exactly what kind does not really matter.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107680 Posts |
 this is just damage.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7348 Posts |
2nd coin (photos #3 & 4) 100% Reed Marks, Post Strike Damage 1st coin (photos #1 & 2) may be damage or something like a "dropped letter/number" error because on that coin I'm not seeing any pushed metal, I can't tell either way. I suggest you label and hold on to it until you've learned a little more. If other come back to this post I'm sure they would agree with me.
|
| |
Replies: 5 / Views: 124 |
|