Basically a boundless question.
A few modern rarities I like:
The 1954 Mexican Hidalgo 5 Peso. Been going straight up as of late, but always a good value. Interest in Mexican numismatics is white hot and this is a modern key date.
The 1948 Canada $1. Big papa. Has doubled in value in the past 5 years. High mint state grades getting increasingly inaccessible.
1985 Ireland 20p. A true mega-rarity and heavily faked, but a coin I've been after for a while, but rarely sold.
Underrated; the 46/47 Italian rarities. Big market and very hard to come by.
A few modern rarities I like:
The 1954 Mexican Hidalgo 5 Peso. Been going straight up as of late, but always a good value. Interest in Mexican numismatics is white hot and this is a modern key date.
The 1948 Canada $1. Big papa. Has doubled in value in the past 5 years. High mint state grades getting increasingly inaccessible.
1985 Ireland 20p. A true mega-rarity and heavily faked, but a coin I've been after for a while, but rarely sold.
Underrated; the 46/47 Italian rarities. Big market and very hard to come by.
























