I picked up an example of this scarce date a couple years ago, after a long search. When this second example showed up today at the 59th Annual Fresno Coin Show I decided to grab it. Thoughts?
The grade is PCGS AU-55. I think it's not high-end for the grade; I'd think 53 might be more appropriate. Nevertheless I couldn't pass it up. It was significantly cheaper than the AU50 CAC example I bought 2 years ago.
Quote: The grade is PCGS AU-55. I think it's not high-end for the grade; I'd think 53 might be more appropriate. Nevertheless I couldn't pass it up. It was significantly cheaper than the AU50 CAC example I bought 2 years ago.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use