Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

R C M October 2026 Releases

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 7 / Views: 277Next Topic  
CCF Master Historian of Commemorative Coins
Learn More...
commems's Avatar
United States
12585 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2026  3:07 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
It's that time again, the Mint's October releases are now available to the general public on its web site:

- October 2026 Releases

The release includes silver medals (sorry, "collectibles") for Marvel's Deadpool and Wolverine.


Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196424 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2026  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It's that time again, the Mint's October releases are now available to the general public on its web site
...and I am reminded just how much these are aimed at wealtheir customers.

Regardless, I do like to window shop, so thank you for sharing.
Bedrock of the Community
ijn1944's Avatar
United States
19622 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2026  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like the 'Whimsical Tale Blimp'!
Pillar of the Community
publius's Avatar
United States
869 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2026  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add publius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Like the 'Whimsical Tale Blimp'!


I think I could buy an actual 1930 3 Mk Graf Zeppelin commemorative for that!
CCF Master Historian of Commemorative Coins
Learn More...
commems's Avatar
United States
12585 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2026  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think I could buy an actual 1930 3 Mk Graf Zeppelin commemorative for that!

But would it be 'whimsical'?


Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196424 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Sharks's Avatar
Canada
1812 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sharks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two months left for a Silver Dollar proof set (I have the Fine Silver Proof Set) . Last year no luck
Still haven't convinced myself to purchase the Special Edition Proof Silver Dollar - 100th Anniversary of the Birth of Queen Elizabeth II for $219.95 CAD. I know I will, but .....
Edited by Sharks
Yesterday 3:13 pm
Valued Member
Canada
198 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing really tickles my fancy (or budget) with these releases. But I probably will pick up the 3 2027 Treasured Silver Maple Leafs, only because I have all the previous years releases. At $150, it's a bit under 2* spot and I can bite the bullet with these.
  Replies: 7 / Views: 277Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums