I sent another batch of coins for attribution recently. One coin was a new listing, while the other coins were listed. I was able to improve the existing coin listings by providing updated photos and different die stages.
Congratulations! To me, thick letters with notching are the most difficult examples of doubling to find! All I see is glare and reflection! One day, I'm going spend a couple hours with piles of zincs divided by year. Maybe I can train my eye (and determine best microscope setting!)
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use