Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Dansco Album 8114 Page 3 Is Now Available

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 5 / Views: 221Next Topic  
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
108000 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2026  5:02 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Click here to get you to the Dansco album sire to buy page 3 - currently selling for $11.96

https://www.danscoalbumstore.com/da...duct_id=9128
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196460 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2026  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I remember when the extra pages were a couple bucks.

Thank you for sharing.
Pillar of the Community
Humanist1287's Avatar
United States
1208 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2026  11:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Humanist1287 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man, this drives me bonkers!!

I'm in a big hurry to add another page to the album that
I basically won't even need for 2-3 years
I think they are selling the 8114 album however as a three page
configuration now though, including this page.

That is, if they are even still minting nickels then. Who knows what'll happen in the meantime.
Edited by Humanist1287
10/01/2026 11:27 am
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196460 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2026  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That is, if they are even still minting nickels then. Who knows what'll happen in the meantime.
Good point. I have to assume they will be NIFC like the cents at least.
Pillar of the Community
Humanist1287's Avatar
United States
1208 Posts
 Posted Today  2H 35M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Humanist1287 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ughhh. It seems all lower denomination coinage for circulation is disappearing.

That said, I'm kind of annoyed by Dansco. I still don't know what route I want to go for my
Jefferson nickels from 2006 onward, if I want to use a blank album or an 8114.

I could get an 8114, but I feel kind of silly having an entire page dedicated to years of coinage
that I don't even know if I'll ever have due to current mint uncertainty.

I could get the first two pages separately of the 8114.... But yeah, they aren't producing the first page right now evidently.
The hell... Why? Lol.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196460 Posts
  Replies: 5 / Views: 221Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums