Hello all,
This is my first post, so apologies if I accidentally break any rules or forum norms, please correct me if I did!
I would like some opinions on some potential errors coins I found. I'd like to confirm that I have identified them correctly and they are what I think they are, and whether they are worth having graded & certified or not. I don't really want to spend time and $50 (or more) grading & certifying a $15 coin.
Also apologies that some of the general condition photos are so zoomed in, my microscope doesn't zoom out far enough to get the entire coin in frame for quarters & halves.
1971-D
DDO Half Dollar
Error Detail:


General Condition:

1955-D/S Nickel (I'm assuming this one is definitely not worth certifying due to condition)
Error Detail:

General Condition:

1996-P No Nines Quarter (Grease packed die?)
Error Detail:

General Condition:

Thank you all! Let me know if you need more photos!