This is my first post, so apologies if I accidentally break any rules or forum norms, please correct me if I did!
I would like some opinions on some potential errors coins I found. I'd like to confirm that I have identified them correctly and they are what I think they are, and whether they are worth having graded & certified or not. I don't really want to spend time and $50 (or more) grading & certifying a $15 coin.
Also apologies that some of the general condition photos are so zoomed in, my microscope doesn't zoom out far enough to get the entire coin in frame for quarters & halves.
Slow your roll EnV, lets not be too fast to dismiss coin #1 (KHD) although the lettering in Trust is showing the effects of Machine Doubling at the base of the U and S, the T in Liberty is showing a split sherif. At least that's the way I'm seeing it.
HopefulHunter to CCF, maybe check out Varietyvista.com and try to attribute the DDO....remember to match up the position of the mint mark with the DDO you think it is and then get back to us.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use