| Author |
Replies: 255 / Views: 17,328 |
|
|
|
New Member
United States
44 Posts |
Quote: Got a 2026 P dime in change from Hardee's in Millsboro, DE, this morning. This is the first 2026 coin I've found. Congratulations!  I didn't know there was still a Hardees.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Quote: I didn't know there was still a Hardees. They are still out there. The one closest to me closed because a new Chick-fil-A and a new Starbucks opened. However, I pass by three of them if I have to go into the office. BTW, this is Carl's Jr. to the people out west, they are the same thing.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1806 Posts |
I've only gotten 5 P and 1 D for nickels and 8 P for dimes. Not one quarter around here.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Quote: I've only gotten 5 P and 1 D for nickels and 8 P for dimes. Not one quarter around here. Still better than me. 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
146 Posts |
Quote: BTW, this is Carl's Jr. to the people out west, they are the same thing. Love me a fresh hot Western Bacon Cheesburger!
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Quote: Love me a fresh hot Western Bacon Cheesburger! 
|
|
New Member
United States
44 Posts |
There is a Family Dollar next door to the laundry I operate. I went over there this morning to buy some coffee and received a SemiQ nickel in my change. A couple hours later I went back over there for some stuff and scored yet another one.
After work, I thought "third times a charm" so I went back to the store and purchased a 6 pack and in my change was a 2004-P Lewis & Clark nickel and a 1998 Canadian Penny. YAY, HOOT HOOT! lol
At work though, I did happen to come across 2 more SemiQ (DOI) Liberty Bell quarters and 3 Bicentennials. But as we all know, the Drummer Boy quarters are all over the place.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Fantastic! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30448 Posts |
You had a very good day, Pre_Coder. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
108290 Posts |
fantastic finds Pre_Coder
|
|
New Member
United States
44 Posts |
Thank you very much!
I am anticipating the phase 4 - US Constitution Quarters - to come flying through here at any time. I believe the release was Aug 26, but the mints are very busy.
Edited by Pre_Coder 10/08/2026 1:07 pm
|
|
New Member
United States
44 Posts |
Today was a very nice day. This morning I plugged a $20 into the change machine so I could test some equipment. In the batch of 80 quarters was... 2 - SemiQ Revolutionary War 1 - SemiQ (DOI) Liberty Bell 2 - BicentennialsNaturally I replace anything I'm interested in with money from my own pocket. Gotta keep the accounting accurate.  A short time later a lady came in and placed a zip-lock bag down on my desk that had only nickels and dimes. She said there is $12 and she needs to do laundry. I didn't even pour the contents out and count it. I gave her the money out of my pocket and set the bag in the office. Soon I went back and did a quick scan and separated from the batch... 1 - SemiQ Nickel 3 - SemiQ DimesRight afterwards, I went next door to Family Dollar for a few things and in my change was... 1 - SemiQ DimeAnd to top the day off, this lady comes in to do her clothes and gives me 2 Taco Bell gift cards with a value of... 1 taco each. YEAH! LOL 
Edited by Pre_Coder Yesterday 7:01 pm
|
|
Valued Member
United States
146 Posts |
Quote: And to top the day off, this lady comes in to do her clothes and gives me 2 Taco Bell gift cards with a value of... 1 taco each. YEAH! LOL Coins and tacos...life is good! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30448 Posts |
Nice finds on the coins, Pre_Coder. I switched from Taco Bell to Del Taco quite a while ago. 
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
New Member
United States
44 Posts |
Quote: I switched from Taco Bell to Del Taco quite a while ago. I don't blame you at all. Actually, I intend to give these cards to a customer who frequents here and appreciates the fine culinary delights of imitation beef, loaded with grease and cholesterol.
|
| |
Replies: 255 / Views: 17,328 |