| Author |
Replies: 178 / Views: 12,898 |
|
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Quote: Teller let me buy 10 rolls of pennies nice surprise a few of the rolls were loaded... Another good roll out of the same batch. I'm going to go back and see if they will let me buy a few more. Outstanding! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79685 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1102 Posts |
Picked up a few rolls on Friday been a while since my last Buffalo. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79685 Posts |
Good score, cabowabo.  
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Outstanding! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1102 Posts |
Picked $30 in penny rolls yesterday. This one particular bank doesn't seem to have any restrictions they will sell me as many as I can carry. A bunch of the rolls marked either with dates crossed out or it says Keep Copper. I opened one roll of each type and they are as advertised all coppers. I wil go through these rolls and see what is in there.I stated saving the copper cents a few months ago. Almost have a 5 gallon bucket full. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Fantastic! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79685 Posts |
Nice pick ups, cabowabo. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1102 Posts |
I went through quite a few rolls to get these wheats. I am just happy the teller is letting me buy all I want 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Quote: I went through quite a few rolls to get these wheats. I am just happy the teller is letting me buy all I want Very nice! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79685 Posts |
Nice finds, cabowabo!
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
New Member
United States
35 Posts |
So I went though an entire bag $200 of nickels and found some good modern day nickels, and a few silver, -0- coins from the 30's through the 50's. Yesterday I picked up $20 in bank rolled Nickels (Loomis) and found one very abused 1954 D Nickel. That was the only coin from the 30's through the 50's. Found a few nice beehives (will post later). Am I just hitting a dry spell? Going to a Bank this morning to see if I can get $40 in bank wrapped or CRC. Hopefully better luck.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5901 Posts |
Nice success on these hunts. Congrats. Quote: ... Almost have a 5 gallon bucket full. Same here. Have you tried to lift it? Don't think it can be done without getting a hernia.  You'll need to divide it into 1 or 2 gallon buckets.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
|
| |
Replies: 178 / Views: 12,898 |