| Author |
Replies: 22,737 / Views: 661,968 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9853 Posts |
I'm at 22, but I think Panama is out, as it's only copper-nickel plated. Did I miss something... https://en.numista.com/catalogue/in...=&c=&wi=&sw=EDIT: Ok, I see what's happened. You have taken Q19 as meaning the coin has to be issued in 1977 & 1978 & 1979, not any year from 1977 to 1979.
Edited by triggersmob Yesterday 6:49 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1503 Posts |
I have same 22 as Trig Quote: Ok, I see what's happened. You have taken Q19 as meaning the coin has to be issued in 1977 & 1978 & 1979, not any year from 1977 to 1979. makes sense.
Edited by igwt79 Yesterday 6:55 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9853 Posts |
Thanks Iggy. Burn that last Q. I'm thinking maybe single year issue...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9853 Posts |
We have to keep in mind, that if this is a multiple year coin, years previous to 1977 as still in play.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3011 Posts |
Quote: Did I miss something... My coin is somewhere on your list, Trig and boys, so your good 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
I think Q19 states a 3 year spread, so can't be a single year issue. You used "inclusive" so.....The brackets show the years in play on my list. That's why they all end in 79.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: I think Q19 states a 3 year spread, so can't be a single year issue. Quote: 1977 to 1979 
Edited by Keith67 Today 10H 33M ago
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
I figured you'd agree.  trig used "coin type" there. Still a ton of years with only 1 Q left. Gotta figure out how mrit answered 19......  Guess what I'm doing now.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6883 Posts |
I'm at: Jamaica Malta British Virgin Islands Why up so early...... race is later. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9853 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6883 Posts |
That's the way I see it. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9853 Posts |
OK, let's run with that then.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9853 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
I'm up because I crashed early from ball. Out at 5. Didn't get my cooking done that was the plan. So, I'm cooking Thanksgiving side dishes at midnight. Rutabaga is done, awaiting C's approval. Still need to butter some buns, the butters cold, so later for that.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6883 Posts |
Burn the last one Trig.
I forgot it's Thanksgiving time up there.
|
| |
Replies: 22,737 / Views: 661,968 |