Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Breaking Down And Selling More Silver!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,456Next Topic  
Valued Member
coinut's Avatar
United States
362 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2011  08:36 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coinut to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Well we had the chance to look through more of my father in La . and even though I wants to hang onto it my wife wants to cash it in. We have already cashing in almost $300 worth already! But the upside is I got to cherry pick some nice Franklins, 1940-1960 AU-UNC Rosies, filled my Merc collection with every year except one and ended up with 3 rolld of Indian Heads, 5 rolls of Buffalos and a bunch of really cool old foreign coin from every where from Iceland to China. Almost all of them are 19th century so I have some research to do as I know ZERO about foreign coin but they are very cool and most are mid to mid high grade.
I hate to get ride of all as there are still some that are good enough to not be cull but I did manage to save several of teh best form each year that I could. I feel like I am saving a little bit of history. I did save a whole roll of 55 Rosies that were all in AU or better, just could not bear to think of them getting melted!
And I know I need picts! I'll get some on soon, I just got me a USB microscope that takes great picts.
Pillar of the Community
hockingzig's Avatar
United States
1450 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2011  10:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hockingzig to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would hold off on selling ANY silver for a couple more days. The U.S. credit outlook was just downgraded to negative. Gold and silver may skyrocket in the next couple of days. Sit tight,it may make a huge difference in what you get for your silver.
Pillar of the Community
mkfarm's Avatar
United States
667 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2011  2:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mkfarm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would agree to take the risk to hold for a little longer too.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2011  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I would wait.
Valued Member
coinut's Avatar
United States
362 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2011  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I would have but the money was needed. Got a good bit too. Oh Well if silver hits $50+ I'll be able to say I told you so to my spouse!
New Member
dch828's Avatar
United States
33 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2011  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dch828 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm thinking we'll see silver at $50 before long...
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,456Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums