Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

E-Mail Address Problem

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 11,153Next Topic
Page: of 2
Moderator
Learn More...
SsuperDdave's Avatar
United States
23522 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2006  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thingee, if you're still having problems, contact me by email. The address is my Coin Community username, AT compucoin.com. I have set you up an email account at that domain. I have email accounts at half a dozen domains, including Comcast, so hopefully I can reply to you from an email which AOL will allow.

Edit: I've changed my Forum email addy to the one mentioned above, so you can possibly contact me thru forum email.
Edited by SsuperDdave
12/10/2006 12:39 pm
Pillar of the Community
thingee's Avatar
United States
2177 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2006  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thingee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SuperDave, I got your email from the forum so I think I'm alright now. I didn't have an ISP for several weeks and I just got hooked up again yesterday and I read your message last night. Thanks for your support.
  Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 11,153Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums