Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Really Couldn't Help Myself -

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 88 / Views: 10,098Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
CoinsKelly's Avatar
United States
3453 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


I was just on ebay!
Pillar of the Community
CoinsKelly's Avatar
United States
3453 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

If you browse the meme pics, you will see what I am talking about (not family friendly)...BAD Jean Luc, BAD Jean Luc!
Pillar of the Community
denco7's Avatar
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--
Pillar of the Community
denco7's Avatar
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

Pillar of the Community
matthewvincent's Avatar
United States
3486 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--
Pillar of the Community
CoinsKelly's Avatar
United States
3453 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  8:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know who is following "How far back can we go?"



EDIT: That was BRILLIANT!

EDIT to EDIT: Not my comment but comment that made me comment.

EDIT to EDIT to EDIT: (I'm lost)
Edited by CoinsKelly
01/25/2013 8:57 pm
Pillar of the Community
matthewvincent's Avatar
United States
3486 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Common laments heard from new members:

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--


I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--


I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--


The most heartfelt lament of all:


I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--
Pillar of the Community
jakedacc's Avatar
Canada
1177 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jakedacc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
if you don't find these funny, I'm sorry, just worked a 68 hour week!

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--
Valued Member
zookr's Avatar
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zookr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
a real "WTH" w/that clown one, Denco! LOL wutdafudge?
Pillar of the Community
denco7's Avatar
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok One More, then I am done ....... maybe

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

Pillar of the Community
copper nickel daddy's Avatar
United States
2224 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2013  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add copper nickel daddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This looks like fun!

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--
Pillar of the Community
matthewvincent's Avatar
United States
3486 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2013  08:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For the blokes and birds in GB:
I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--

Pillar of the Community
CoinsKelly's Avatar
United States
3453 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2013  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nicely played Denco7!

to everyone - nice to know y'all are as off the reservation as I am!
Pillar of the Community
Wade's Avatar
Canada
2786 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2013  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
shamelessly stolen from a comment another user made a couple of weeks ago:

I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--
Pillar of the Community
matthewvincent's Avatar
United States
3486 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2013  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


I-Really-Couldn't-Help-Myself--
  Previous TopicReplies: 88 / Views: 10,098Next Topic
Page: of 6

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Forums