Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Finds From A Bought Collection [identify]

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,644Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
DavidUK's Avatar
United Kingdom
2624 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2017  08:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't get to Nottingham so often and I only post actively on one watch forum (under the name Daveyboyz) but I do like a watch, higher end watches mainly and not especially vintage but I have a couple of 1920's ones which I quite like. I am saving for a JLC master calendar moonphase at present so not spending much on coins but my area of interest is Archaic Greek coins and also banknotes, particularly US and UK notes but I have finished the UK ones now.

Here's a picture of my watches though, maybe if I show you mine you will show me yours ^^




Finds-From-A-Bought-Collection-[identify]
New Member
United Kingdom
39 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2017  10:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimmyd13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@DavidUK ... "maybe if I show you mine you will show me yours ^^"

Be more than happy to but I am a vintage collector.

Here's a 145.022-69 220 (though it's now on a period correct 1039) along with its MK II friend, to match your Speedy ...



Finds-From-A-Bought-Collection-[identify]

and a 1967 5513 to go with your 16610 (?):



Finds-From-A-Bought-Collection-[identify]

It's got a white dialed stable-mate too ...



Finds-From-A-Bought-Collection-[identify]

and there's a fair few more as well:



Finds-From-A-Bought-Collection-[identify]

Finds-From-A-Bought-Collection-[identify]

Finds-From-A-Bought-Collection-[identify]

This is the current "rotation", though I have something like 30 pieces at the moment (I might have a little bit of a "problem"):



Finds-From-A-Bought-Collection-[identify]
Pillar of the Community
DavidUK's Avatar
United Kingdom
2624 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2017  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet, yes mine is a 16610, a 1990 model though it looks like it lived in a safe most of its life. I had trouble choosing between it and the polar explorer that you have.

Love the Vacheron, I am quite happy with my overseas chrono but their classic dress watches are the strength of the brand IMO.

The Speedy's are a must have too, very nice.

Great collection,thanks for letting me have a nose :)
  Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,644Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums