Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Show Your Coins With Different Edges

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,662 / Views: 94,701Next Topic
Page: of 111
Valued Member
Younosabe's Avatar
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2018  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Younosabe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry. I meant I will check out that link you shared.
I never knew about counterstamped. I just had a nickel with one but since I didnt know about counterstamped I didn't keep it. I will be searching from here on out though. :)
Bedrock of the Community
Dorado's Avatar
Canada
24885 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2018  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ Younosabe

Quote:
Sorry. I meant I will check out that link you shared.
I never knew about counterstamped. I just had a nickel with one but since I didnt know about counterstamped I didn't keep it. I will be searching from here on out though. :)

In the future if you have one, go to
Counterstamped coins thread :
http://goccf.com/t/126486


Bedrock of the Community
Dorado's Avatar
Canada
24885 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  03:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1986 Spain
200 pesetas.
Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges
Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  06:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool coin. I counted the sides of the edge and realized I had no idea what a seven sided polygon was called. It's a heptagon if you were wondering. Thanks for posting. I've learned something so early in the day.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Bedrock of the Community
Dorado's Avatar
Canada
24885 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2018  10:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2004 Bank Negara Malaysia.
50 sen.
Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges
Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges
Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Dorado's Avatar
Canada
24885 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Dorado's Avatar
Canada
24885 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Dorado's Avatar
Canada
24885 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2018  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2015-1436 Algeria
200 dinars
50th Anniversary of Independence.
Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges-Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges
Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Dorado's Avatar
Canada
24885 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2018  05:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1966 Estados Unidos Mexicanos.
Un peso.
Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges-Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges
Show-Your-Coins-With-Different-Edges

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
scopru's Avatar
United States
5029 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2018  07:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like that '66' peso Dorado.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 1,662 / Views: 94,701Next Topic
Page: of 111

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Forums