Quote: Also I like the lighting of your shots. What are you using for your pictures?
My Motorola Edge phone, macro lens, next to the window while the sun is out. I have the blinds open, but titled up to diffuse the light. Seems to work okay.
They might look better if I used one of the iPhones (wife and kid each have one and their pictures always look better than mine), but I refuse to use an iPhone.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use