| Author |
Replies: 29 / Views: 1,858 |
|
Valued Member
United States
435 Posts |
|
|
|
|
Valued Member
United States
477 Posts |
It showed about midnight PDT last night and at first said Nov 10th in the description detail, corrected to Sept 10th by morning. No price set yet, though.
|
|
Valued Member
 United States
435 Posts |
I think I found an image 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Quote: I think I found an image 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107554 Posts |
I'll try for these  but I have a doctors appointment from 8:20 to 9:20 MST (11:20 to 12:20 EST) So I'll have a look when I get home.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
477 Posts |
They added the prices: $40 for a roll of 20, and $100 for bag of 100 coins. I think the bags will go first if there is a sell out.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Crazy. I will take my chance finding singles at the coin show. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107554 Posts |
got back just in time  But noticed there is no waiting room  Is the mint not expecting a rush on this item? 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
854 Posts |
Quote: But noticed there is no waiting room I was in a waiting room for a minute but no trouble ordering after that. In and out like a ninja!
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
12920 Posts |
I just saw this thread and figured I'd have missed out. Just ordered a roll two minutes ago, no issues. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Good to know. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107554 Posts |
still available to buy at 1500 EST.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1285 Posts |
Any guesses on mintage? I bet they sell at least 10 million
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Billions. 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
237 Posts |
This is a pre sale. There is an ordering window through the 25th and the mintage will be based on that. These are basically the same as those produced for the 9 11 Memorial, except these are Philly mint and those were West Point. Also the wording around the privy mark is different.
Edit to add- a little under 1,500,000 pre ordered today.
Edited by smuglr 09/10/2026 8:52 pm
|
| |
Replies: 29 / Views: 1,858 |