Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Deecoinguy's Last 20 Posts

1970 D Quarter Possible DDO Need Help Verifying
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/20/2023  5:22 pm
hello, I am still not sure on ddo and md, coin is still in plastic took best pics but have noticed I see possible ddo when I turn coin and take pic from a different angle because of the outdated microscope is that something I should not do are is ok. Used variety and wexler pics as guide I see some like spreading

Forum: US Modern Variety and Error Coins

1965 Washington Quarter DDO 001? Help With Verification
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/13/2023  12:57 am
I have 2 of these quarters that I believe are ddo, I still dont trust my eyes yet. I believe that is the die scratch beneath nose,mentioned I used variety and wexler my photos could be better hopefully it be my first ddo9

1972 DDO 004? Possible Need Help Verification
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/08/2023  8:09 pm
I know its extremely hard to find this variety made myself check
i have used variety vista and wexler as guide and ***seeing die scratches I think it is love to see feedback tried to take best pics

1982 Small Possible DDR 001
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/17/2022  02:18 am
the coin has alot of circulation wear but I cant help thinking I am seeing correct ddr and not md. certain elements have the east spread specifically the O and N in one also C in cent, on front it does have scratches in front of forehead and back of hair
i used variety vista ddr 001 fs1801

1983 Penny Possible DDR
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/23/2022  03:39 am
wow I had no idea it was my 50th post thanks your the only person who noticed I just saw a post about a floating die clash someone posted and I see few people commented I have a coin with the die stuff coop mentioned on the bottom of coin gonna find and put in my next post

1983 Penny Possible DDR
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/22/2022  03:57 am
I am just learning about die stages and all types of MM, so I realized being shy about asking a question wont get me anywhere. When I turn a coin a certain way I start to see what I wanna see sometimes verifying this will help alot

1982 Large Date DDO Need Help With Verification
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/22/2022  03:20 am
I used variety vista I see spreading on devices mr.coop said to look for I think on liberty I see it

1969 D Is There Cartoons On Both Obverse And Reverse Or Am I Seeing Things Again
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/10/2022  10:26 pm
excuse me yoko what is the error on the coins that come onyour post especially the 1979 quarter

1982 Penny DDR Double Checked My Best Opinions On Verification
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/10/2022  12:28 am
I used variety vista and wexler for research 001 fs1801 and wexler wddr-002,the die gouges on obverse and reverse match I hope I am starting this right taking advice from a previous post might have my first

1939 Jefferson Nickel DDR Opinion On Verification
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/26/2022  10:24 pm
used variety vista thinking 001

1960 Roosevelt Dime PR Deep Cam DDO Help With Verification
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/23/2022  04:10 am
its in plastic coin case thats why you may see scratches coop, thanks for the info imma recheck this I was using variety vista thats the main one I use,but gonna double check to make sure I see raising

1964 D Washington Quarter With Possible RPM
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/21/2022  04:36 am
verified and wanted to make its the 02

1960 Roosevelt Dime PR Deep Cam DDO Help With Verification
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/21/2022  04:30 am
used variety vista and some PCGS photos to help verifying I think I have it

1971 Lincoln Cent DDO 001 Would Love A Second And Third Confirmation
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/21/2022  03:46 am
-**thanks very much for all the support and knowledge I am gonna slow down and do some research I have been using variety vista but I think imma look at thers others and see if they work better are just better to have all of them up and ready to compare, like this 1972 ddo? better post here so not waste others time it has the seperation you mention mr.coop

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1972 Penny With DDO I Am Just Not Sure On Attribution 001 Maybe2
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/21/2022  02:02 am
mr. coop on 1972 001 all of them will have that little notch poking up on the number 2 bottom leg

1974 P Quarter Missing Clad Strip Or PMD?
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/21/2022  01:53 am
can someone explain to me when they get time about the process of cleaning what is allowed and what is not allowed because I have a coin I really need help a nickel but has a stain on back I wanted to remove first but heard you should never clean coins acetone doesn't count? also how do you respond to a person an answer to a question in a group post if he leaves it

The Re-Engraved Bowtie 1971 S LMC (Odv-028 & RDV-002, MMS-007)
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/21/2022  01:09 am
I just logged on and glad I clicked on this post learned so much on polishing and re~engraving which I never really knew to look for, I am very thankful to be getting so much coin knowledge from you coin experts even if not all agree on topic attribution are variety just reading the discussion of the topic you can learn many other things that are just as important almost like 2 lawyers opening statement lol

1972 Penny With DDO I Am Just Not Sure On Attribution 001 Maybe2
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/20/2022  12:24 am
1hello I chose to just say the truth on which ddo 001 I thought but after looking a variety vista a few times I am just not sure comments welcome

1971 Lincoln Cent DDO 001 Would Love A Second And Third Confirmation
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/20/2022  12:17 am
hello friends I have been using variety vista to help with my attributions really need your help with this and the72 next

1968 D Quarter DDR 001 !
Deecoinguy
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/14/2022  01:46 am
I went on variety vista and verified much as I could for 2 hrs also coop I tried to remember look at the middle and not just the edge of devices it looks like its the attribution

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: