Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

deborahab's Last 20 Posts

1963 D Lincoln One Cent Errors
deborahab
United States
2 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/05/2022  8:50 pm
Thank you for welcoming me. Yes I will study the tutorial and do my best to get the pics on the forum. I am so not tech savvy.

Regards , Wango Tango
Forum: US Modern Variety and Error Coins

1963 D Lincoln One Cent Errors
deborahab
United States
2 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/05/2022  8:34 pm
Hello.
I have a 1963 Lincoln memorial One Cent coin with possible errors.

I believe with a bit of certainty that the errors are ddo, ddr and strike through on the reverse . As well , the "L" in Liberty is minted partially on the edge. Although to an expert eye, it could be wear and tear.

Also on the "C" in America, there appears to be a letter or something bulky such like A Cud.

This coin is in pretty decent condition and the details of both sides are better than good, in my opinion.

Do
I dare say that I am new and this is my first experience on such a site. I can send pics. I believe most would like to see this as I feel it's appealing to the eye. Just saying
Any thoughts community?
Thank you in Advance,
Wango Tango
Forum: US Modern Variety and Error Coins

Good Evening. I Am A New Member As Of May 2022
deborahab
United States
2 Posts
Old Post Posted 05/10/2022  11:16 pm
Good Evening. I am a new member as of may 2022 .

This is the time time ever I have engaged in a forum. As well this is my first post.

I am nervous.

I hope I am typing and or posting in the proper location.

I read the tutorial. It stated to pick one of the options showing. I chose from the "introduce yourself Here", statement. It stated choose any one listed. I believe I chose "new topic".
Then I didn't know where to post as my keyboard would not show. So I taped on this and Well my keyboard showed, and a large blank area I assumed for typing, and here I be.

Although, I thought I read that there is only a default available on text color, size, and font.

But oh my gosh there is everything to customize.!

I am not touching anything until I am told so. Or am in an unauthorized area. Yikes.
Yes , I am a colorful wordy lady. I will try to improve this here in the forum.

Okay. I am collecting coins. I have played softball all
My life. Unfortunately, a torn rotary cuff and out of commission. So I had many old coins and now a new hobby.

My grandfather collected back in the early 1970's.
I do not have any of the hundreds of coins die too a sibling in a desperate situation, my sibling dug up the capsules left to all of us siblings and spent them. Sad. My grandfather had coins in mint condition fro the early 1800' an on.

I can say now I know why my grandfather did collect. I still remembered some of the words and definitions as I sat hours with him looking and listening. I find a great beauty in coins. Some of them old, brilliant very good and good, either way, so breathtaking.

So thank you for reading and will be throwing up some images From reading the many posts, I look forward to Picking the brains of some of the most brilliant veterans in the coin world.
Deborah
Forum: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: