Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

b0ssy11's Last 20 Posts

Concentration Of Red Poppies And Coronations In Each Australian City Found By Noodlers?
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/07/2022  06:03 am
Ah, thank you coaster. I feel very silly now, I thought I had looked thoroughly for the info. I clearly missed that. Thank you very much!
Forum: Coins, Bank Notes, and Paper Money: Australia, New Zealand, & South Pacific (Oceania)

Concentration Of Red Poppies And Coronations In Each Australian City Found By Noodlers?
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/07/2022  05:28 am
I need some info help on this same coin but I got mine when they brought them out. However, the coin I have came in a trifold cardboard case mintmark C. As shown in photo provided. The info I am after is what is the mintage of these coins in the trifold folder?
Forum: Coins, Bank Notes, and Paper Money: Australia, New Zealand, & South Pacific (Oceania)

1952 Dutch Coins Missing
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/14/2022  7:39 pm
Hmmm yeah that all makes sense. Thank you to all that contributed to this topic. I do appreciate it, I will get back to my coin hunting
Forum: World Coins and Commemoratives

1952 Dutch Coins Missing
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/14/2022  08:19 am
I am wondering if any of you coin people might know as to why there is no mintage of the 25 cent and 10 cent Dutch coins of 1952.

I have tried to search up for this reason and have had no help there. I have a few reasons as to why but would like to have an official reason.

I am hunting down a coin set for my Dad's 70th this year, it's a bit difficult haha.

Thanks!

416 One Yen 900 Japanese
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 08/23/2022  8:34 pm
Thank you Albert and sel_69l for your help with this. Just going through a bulk lot of coins I have acquired. I will take it to a dealer to confirm as well.

416 One Yen 900 Japanese
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 08/23/2022  12:13 am
I know this has been a dormant topic for 2+ years, but I have come across this exact coin in a bulk lot of coins I have been going through as of late.

Reference topic: http://goccf.com/t/368847

I have searched these forums and have 60% concluded that it could be real. I will need to go to someone to officiate its authenticity however, I don't have a kitchen scales but it is heavy; and it's not magnetic.

Would anyone else like to add other info on this based on the photos?

1897 Australia Celebrates Diamond Jubilee Victoria Medal Value
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 08/22/2022  11:41 pm
*** Edited by Staff - Please review the rules that you agreed to when you registered. ***
Forum: Tokens, Medals, Challenge Coins, and other Exonumia

1897 Australia Celebrates Diamond Jubilee Victoria Medal Value
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 08/21/2022  10:30 pm
I am looking to see if anyone can give a value on this 1897 Australias Celebration Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria medal?

Forum: Tokens, Medals, Challenge Coins, and other Exonumia

New To Forum, Not New To Coin Collecting
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 08/21/2022  10:19 pm
I'm from Brisbane, Australia, I have been collecting coins since I was 12 but I have taken a break the past few years. I like collecting ship coins mainly. At the moment I am getting rid of a bulk load of tokens and some medals due to finance reasons and the fact that I was just given this bulk load of tokens.

That's it.
Forum: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself
b0ssy11
Australia
8 Posts
Old Post Posted 08/21/2022  10:13 pm
Brisbane, Australia
Forum: New Members - Introduce Yourself Here

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: