Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

LMC 2008 D Rolls

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,380Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3077 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2009  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yotie to your friends list
ditto I will swap some P's
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2009  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chris1222nascar to your friends list
yotie, I can trade with you. You have email turned off so I can't send you a PM. Send me a PM. BadThad, PM sent.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20052 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2009  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list
Back to ya!
Lincoln Cent Lover!
VERDI-CARE™ INVENTOR
https://verdi.care/
Valued Member
United States
447 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2009  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tornandfrayed75 to your friends list
Me too. I have bank rolls of 2008-P. Will trade for 2008-D.
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2009  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chris1222nascar to your friends list
tornandfrayed75 PM sent
New Member
United States
43 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2009  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wheatnut to your friends list
I got twenty dollars in pennies yesterday, and 8 of the rolls were 2008.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3077 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2009  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yotie to your friends list
email is on now and one sent
Valued Member
United States
88 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2009  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinblogger to your friends list
I can never get original rolls from my bank.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3077 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2009  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yotie to your friends list
i got mine from my local grocery store
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2009  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chris1222nascar to your friends list
tornandfrayed75 and BadThad your coins were shipped today.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1121 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2009  12:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add neversuited1 to your friends list
I have (1)extra OBW of 2008 D Lincoln's if anyone needs it...PM me.
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2009  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chris1222nascar to your friends list
Thanks tornandfrayed75. I got my rolls in today and they look great!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20052 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2009  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list
Got my rolls and they are GREAT! Where were you guys a few months ago when I was begging for a roll of 08D's? LOL
Lincoln Cent Lover!
VERDI-CARE™ INVENTOR
https://verdi.care/
Valued Member
United States
447 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2009  02:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tornandfrayed75 to your friends list
Chris, I got my rolls today. Thanks much.
Lets trade more often.
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2009  03:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chris1222nascar to your friends list
I probably wasn't on the forum yet. If I was, I wasn't actively looking at it like I do now. I did have some rolls (of both P and D) earlier this year but I sold most of them off on ebay. Whenever I got the rolls of D, I decided to post them and see if anyone wanted them.
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,380Next Topic Page 2 of 2
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Forums