| Author |
Replies: 53 / Views: 4,917 |
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
27513 Posts |
It seems that all is well now. Fingers crossed!
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15922 Posts |
Hooray - CCF is back after the server issue. 
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.jk-dk.art
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1502 Posts |
Not Bobby's server at all - Cloudfare basically shut down half the Internet for about 5 hours.
Wonder which AI-driven software patching system they use.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195742 Posts |
Quote: "Many of Cloudflare's services experienced a significant outage today beginning around 11:20 UTC. It was fully resolved at 14:30 UTC. The root cause of the outage was a configuration file that is automatically generated to manage threat traffic. The file grew beyond an expected size of entries and triggered a crash in the software system that handles traffic for a number of Cloudflare's services."
"To be clear, there is no evidence that this was the result of an attack or caused by malicious activity...
|
|
Forum Dad
  United States
24230 Posts |
Even Mickey D's was down. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
6901 Posts |
I mean, I warned them. You bring back the Dollar Menu or I take away the Interwebz! And here we are.
Thanks for continuing to wrestle the software bear, Bobby & team. =)
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195742 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1316 Posts |
Today when I entered the forum it wanted me to sign in which I never sign out but when I did it told me my password was compromised and I need to change it when I did it took me to the Canadian forum. Is this real or a scam of sorts.
|
|
Forum Dad
  United States
24230 Posts |
There is no function here whatsoever that would tell you your password is compromised.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1316 Posts |
Ok thanks Bobby 131313 not sure what that was about. It seemed different
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1502 Posts |
I6609 - best to do a system scan ASAP. All the hallmarks of malware.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1316 Posts |
DOCC thanks for the heads up will check into it.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2145 Posts |
Cloudflare works fine on my tablet but does not work on my mobile phone. After I check the box to verify I'm human, it goes back to verifying and yjrn presents the unchecked box again.
Occasionally, during the loop, I see the word Troubleshoot, but it appears and disappears so quickly that I can't click it!
|
|
Forum Dad
  United States
24230 Posts |
I've had that happen once or twice, clearing cookies fixed it.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2145 Posts |
Quote: I've had that happen once or twice, clearing cookies fixed it. It's taken me until now to find out how to delete cookies on my phone. Unfortunately, that hasn't worked. Also, yesterday when working in an area with poor speeds, I managed to click on the Troubleshoot link but nothing happened, so the link isn't working.
|
|
|
Replies: 53 / Views: 4,917 |
|